Wednesday, November 21, 2012

About us

Welcome to The Dish With Dean!
I have always had such a passion for food and I am very well traveled; through my blog I will share my experiences. What will differentiate "the Dish With Dean" from other blogs is I will also be including reviews and recommendations from my friends worldwide. You can email all reviews to DishwithDean@gmail.com.  I live in New York where there is an over abundance of restaurants from every nationality and I am always looking for new and trendy options.  As a hairstylist, I am always recommending restaurants to my clients to suit every occasion and budget, and they always come back and say "Thank you Dean, you were spot on with that recommendation for...."
  So pull up a chair, pop open a cork, and bring your appetite.....

No comments:

Post a Comment