Saturday, March 16, 2013

Big Nicks Burger & Pizza Joint
2175 Broadway
(between 77th St & 76th St)
New York, NY 10024
Food ***
Service **
Atmosphere *     

Peaking at the Beacon with the Allman Brothers has been a Dish tradition since 1979. Each year we look for new places to dine before the show. 
We usually wind up in the same jaunt, just changes names
The drinks had always been at the same bar until that went "Bear" up!
Last night was no exception.
I was tired of the same place so I asked a good friend if he knew of a place to get a great and I meant great burger?
He offered us 
"Big Nicks Burger & Pizza Joint."
Big Nick's Burger & Pizza Joint 
Now I have been going to the Beacon for so many years and for so many years I walked right past this place and never thought to venture in. 
What he did tell me was it is a great burger but the place is very tight. 
Tonight's adventure involved my son and his good friend from college as well as my oldest friend in the world. 
Of course they all humor me with my choices.
We waited for a table for four and finally were seated in a very tight booth. Good thing we are all slim because the space would not hold four larger adults.
The menu came and the choices were endless.  
Sometimes a big menu can be intimidating. I knew why we came.      


Big Nick's Burger Joint & Pizza Joint (Bdwy)

2175 BROADWAY
(212) 362-9238
Click here for website

   




No comments:

Post a Comment